Friday, December 05, 2003

(Trish) We have an opportunity to practice some real fruits of the spirit! We sold our beautiful mobile home about 2 months ago. To make a very long story short, the lady had her daughter call last night to tell us that she was backing out on the deal. I was instantly angry. I was so suprised by my anger. The juicy things I wanted to do and say to this woman. You can imagine I am sure. But my sweet husband is wise and when we sat down to eat, a meal that was no longer appealing, he prayed for her and he asked our Father to give us strength to do the right thing in this matter. My heart melted and I was back in reality. Friends and family in the blog world, I am asking you this morning to pray for us. I believe this is an opportunity for change that comes for God to occur in our family's heart. Pray for this woman that God will bless her and that they will find what they are looking for.. Pray that Roger and I deal with this with Grace & Mercy..

No comments: