Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I've started my new part-time job. My body is not used to stayin up all night, so I promptly got sick which it made it that much more fun. Today both my daughters were sick so I got up and down all afternoon taking care of them and then overslept when it was time to pick my son up from school. Fun day! And it's not over 'cause it's back to work at 10pm.

I am glad to have some kind of job to get some money coming in though. I am going to focus on songwriting and recording, and giving music lessons in whatever spare time I have. Until I get done with training that won't be much... But this job is pretty gravy, I must admit. Out of eight hours there is probably two hours of actual work. The rest of the time is monitoring systems, which means it's pretty much free time. So they said I can bring my guitar to work....kinda cool...

Sometimes I wish God would be more specific and direct in his directions. This job will probably only last until August and then I will have to have to bring money some other way. My level of trust is much deeper than it ever has been, but it would occasionally be nice to know where I'm going a little in advance.....

Whining over.
Have a God-filled day!

No comments: