Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Lindsey's showing is Thursday and the funeral is Friday. Here is the newspaper article. Lindsey's mom asked me to sing "I Can Only Imagine." I am praying to get through it. I am working on a song too. Lindsey was a dancer and singer...Lindsey's mom told me the other night that she knows where she is, but is having a hard time letting her go. I think that's a great way to look at it.

Singing With The Angels (Lindsey's Song)

I’ve got so many questions
Every one comes back to why?
There’s so much that I can’t understand
An emptiness that words can’t describe

Chorus:
Knowing where you are
I find the strength to let you go
Cause your singing with the angels
And dancing with the Lord

I'll hold your memories close
I'll trust the promises are true
I'll let your spirit fly
I know one day I'll be with You

Bridge:
Oh, you'll never cry again
Now you fully understand
The only thing there really is to know...

No comments: