Friday, August 13, 2004

+God forgive me...I saw Black Sabbath and Judas Priest and I liked it...+

Just for the record, Ozzy was on his game. Now that he is off the pills you could understand everything he said and he put on a really good show. I never thought I would see Sabbath together onstage do the songs I learned the guitar to. Judas hasn't missed a beat, they were a hard act to follow...The rest of the bands all sounded the same to an ear that his been out of the Metal scene for awhile. Although MAGNA-FI gets notable mention as a band singing about stuff that matters ( I wonder if they are Christian?). But, the really great time was getting to hang all day, building a relationship with friend...

By the way, has the Catholic church lost their minds?! Check this....Was man made for Communion, or was Communion made for man?

No comments: