Friday, October 15, 2004

I hope Andy doesnt mind me posting the lyrics to this song. Thanks for turning us on to the tunes Eddie!

White Flag
by Andy Squyres

Make way bow down
Give up surrender everything you’ve known
You’re about to lose everything you have
Here comes the devastation we were warned about

It’s a mystery it’s a bloody mess
It only requires everything and nothing less
But if we die we will surely live
If we just give up the only thing that we can give

Oh I am waving I am waving my white flag
In the air and I’m to the point even though I lose
I just don’t care as long as you are there

Can’t run, we can’t hide
From the desperation that we feel inside
But there is hope and there is truth
The love of God will never stop pursuing me and you


©2003 Andy Squyres - All Rights Reserved.

No comments: