Monday, October 11, 2004

Some days I really enjoy my kids, but lately those days have been few and far between. My oldest is getting old enough to get a major attitude, my youngest is whining like a mama's boy, and my middle daughter is the instigator of a lot of the trouble. There is way to much yelling around our house, me included. Add to that the pressure I am feeling regarding getting a job and feeling generally worthless in the job-market. We sacrificed a lot for me to finish college and, unless God directly intervenes, I'm going to wind up in a corporate job I don't particularly like anyway. Right back where I started from...Add to that Trish wanting to be at home, and you've got relative chaos in the Hiduk home.

I'll admit it. My attitude sucks right now. I'm looking around and not particularly liking my life....and I'm not sure what to do about it right now. I'm not sure there is much to do but remain faithful and ask God to help me with my attitude.....and ask y'all for prayer....

No comments: