Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Good Stuff" Coming Soon

I apologize for not getting to the "good stuff" sooner. I've been writing on it, but to be honest, it's hard to put the workings of the heart into words....and I've just started a new job, and my bro got married last night. Feeling a little rough today.

In the meantime here is a tidbit....

The mind does not like to be quiet. It thrives on creating problems, solving problems etc. Have you ever noticed the steady stream of thoughts during your day? Are they usually about the past or future? What kind of feelings do they produce?

How often do you really quiet your mind? Have you tried? What happened in your experience?

2 comments:

bruced said...

Usually, when I "quiet my mind", I'm taking a nap. But, I know what you mean. I like where this is going.

Roger said...

That's cool Bruce! It helps me too. The more I get in touch with the peace beneath everything, the more it seems to manifest in the rest of my life.