Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The God Journey and our journey

The latest conversation at The God Journey is a gem, so give it a listen if you are interested in a non-threatening conversation about "what the church is".... Plus, my bride gets the last word!

We have been thinking about opening up a music store in our little town. Actually, our little town is becoming a medium town. We are taking some initial steps...putting the fleece out, as it were. I feel very at peace about it, which is rare for me when big decisions loom in the near future.

It is no secret that this night job is hard on me and on our family. We are not sure where the money for my student loan will come from, but it is time for me to quit. Last night, I stopped by a new restaraunt in town, Wings-To-Go, and it turns out one of the kid's Dad's from the latchkey program where I work, is co-owner. We got to talking and he is looking for an assistant manager type person and wanted to know if I knew anyone who was available.....hmmm....I like wings too!

I was hoping for some more conversation in my previous post....maybe I write to much....

No comments: