Monday, May 23, 2005

Nice and Hell

We've had a busy weekend! My graduation, #2's 8th birthday party and a fundraiser for Lindsey's foundation. Lot's of fun! Trish did a great job and a lot of hard work! Darrin and Penny's place is THE place to have an outdoor party. Jamie makes some mean margaritas! I'll try to post a couple of pics tomorrow.

Today. Cut grass and put in an air conditioning unit to keep the young'uns cool. Now I'm off to snuggle my love....see the last post....

Seems like change might be in the air for us...

Oh, yeah! Lots of conversations about hell. I'm not sure I'm really interested....but if you are here, here, here, and here. Much of this is in response to McClaren's new book.

I like this comment:

"The gospel, for McLaren, is about kingdom in the here and now and it is about a community wherein that kingdom vision has its way."

No comments: