Sunday, June 01, 2008

Weirdness

We have some wonderful neighbors in our neighborhood! I've never lived anywhere quite like this.

Anyway, we were over at "the girls" house last evening, having a few beers, and we started talking about "spiritual things". We told them that we knew we were weird because we have this intense spiritual journey that most "normal" people don't seem to ever think about.

I guess I am ruined. I just can't help but look at the beauty and diversity of nature and people and see God...

4 comments:

Kent said...

welcome to the weirdness

Unknown said...

"The girls" are great. I missed seeing them on Friday night - maybe next time. Tell them 'hey' for us!

Mama T said...

You knew when we met that your life would be weird forever. Thanks for being weird with me...:)

bruced said...

You ARE weird. And now you know how I feel!