Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Whew! I got my homework done for tonight, so I'm giving myself the privledge of blogging. I am procrastinator. I mean that only in the best way, of course! :-) I work best at the last minute. The other guys in school spend hours on their papers and I spend minutes and usually still get A's. It does add some stress though...

We had our gathering last night. We are getting to know each other better, on deeper levels. This is SO DIFFERENT for some of these folks. One of them said that she has a Bible at home, but has not read it in years...this is a super lady, but gave up reading the Bible becuase the version she had was KJV and she couldn't understand it. They recognize that this a HUGE step in their journey....Nothing gets me fired up like seeing people grow spiritually. I look forward to what will be happening...

THE POOL LOOKS CLEARER TODAY! YEAH! I have been so discouraged with this pool, but after following some directions at Pool Solutions the algae is clearing up. The pool store gave some bogus advice! I'll pray for 'em later...

No comments: